Rss Reader Keyboard shortcuts
We know there are users who prefer the keyboard over the mouse at any time, any day.
For them, and not only, we have implemented several keyboard shortcuts so you can read all your favorite news (using your favorite rss reader) without touching the mouse.
Use left and right arrow keys or J and K keys to navigate throw posts.
Use up and down arrow keys to change current subscription.
1,2,3 - Change view: Full posts, Summaries and Headlines.
Esc - go to previous post's view or closes overlayer.
U - expand view
- Subscribe to any page, blog, rss or atom feed
- Smart Search
- Offline mode
- Starred and recommended items
- Unread subscriptions filter
- Folders and subscriptions management
- Smart Filter
- Expand view
- Multiple views to read articles
- Share with your friends
- Adjustable font size
- Original site view
- Instant alerts
- Connect with Google
- Works on Windows, Mac and Linux
- No spam
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Watch video