RSS Reader Folder and subscription management
With WebReader you have powerful ways of organizing your subscriptions. For example you can create different folders to group your RSS subscriptions.
You can even rename the subscriptions like this:
1. From your RSS reader sidebar, hover or select a subscription with your mouse.
2. Click on the icon on the right or double click the name of the feed
3. Click on the "rename" option and start typing the name desired.
4. Hit Enter or click anywhere else in the software.
Create a folder and move a feed with WebReader:
1. Click on the "New folder" button next to the search icon
2. Enter the name of the folder you want to have in your rss reader
3. Choose a feed, click on the icon on the right that resembles a wheel .
4. Click the Choose button.
5. From the drop-down menu of your, select the folder you would like to place your feed in.
- Subscribe to any page, blog, rss or atom feed
- Smart Search
- Offline mode
- Starred and recommended items
- Unread subscriptions filter
- Folders and subscriptions management
- Smart Filter
- Expand view
- Multiple views to read articles
- Share with your friends
- Adjustable font size
- Original site view
- Instant alerts
- Connect with Google
- Works on Windows, Mac and Linux
- No spam
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Watch video